I belong to the Independent Artist and I do everything Independently it means no label no team it makes me feel like I have the freedom to my music.
I had interview questions for artists to fill out. The questions were so pretty good, so I thought I’d share the questions and my answers here.
· What made you realize that music was your path?
Ever since I was young, I was drawn to music. I could sit for hours and listen to music. To be honest English language became my favourite so I started to listen to English songs and listen to some major artists and I saw how they rap and their hard work that is inspired me, especially the songs that told stories, rappers and songwriters.
· What makes your music unique?
My musical influences, my approach to writing skills and my unique perspective as an artist, I began my musical career as a songwriter.
When I turned 22, I jumped into the ring on my own as a Rapper, Singer, Songwriter, telling the story about my own experiences in my songs. I have been singing, rapping and writing ever since.
· Has there been one particular moment in your musical career that you are most proud of?
The release of my first single debut in 2019: “Rap Game” I did it!
· Do you write your own songs?
Yes, I write my own songs and has my own words.
· How would you describe your style of music?
I do hip-hop/rap and storyteller, Every song is a story or a poem told through music so what comes to my mind I put it on my songs but basically, I do freestyle.
· If you could perform anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
The United States of America because it’s my dream to show myself there in a big audience.
· Who has been an inspiration for you?
Rich Brian and Akon.
· What experience do you have as Rap Artist?
I am listening continuo1usly to rap since 2013 so I know how to flow with beat and knowledge of Rap.
· What have you done to improve yourself in the last year as Rap Artist?
I have improved my speaking accent and I am improving myself day to day.
· Do you have any hobbies or interests outside of music?
Yes, travelling, playing games, watching movies and writing.
· How did you learn to sing/to write/to play?
Sing – Nobody taught me any of these but I used to lip-sync in my childhood and started to sing at the same time.
Write – Actually writing is my hobby so I didn’t learn to write, I started myself to write and the song I write has my own words.
Play – Although I didn’t learn to play my role, I create my move according to songs.
· What you enjoy most about being a rapper?
I love to be connecting with my audience through my music.
· Do you plan your music releases, or do you just finish a song and release it?
Yes, I do plan, I plan my music to releases, I release songs on my favourite day and occasion.
· Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
I want to be known as a great Artist in a good position with accomplishment.
· Would you like to collaborate with other artists?
As an artist, it’s important to understand the value of collaboration and the advantages, Great collaboration involves building strong relationships. Collaborating with other artists allow you to discover new techniques and network with other artists.
· What did your fan say recently and you accepted it?
Many of them said to me Try to Rap in the Hindi language which is my mother tongue so I accepted it and I wrote some Hindi songs that are coming soon.
· Do you create for yourself or for your fans?
Actually all songs I create for my fans and I want to connect with them through my music.
· Have you always been interested in music?
Yes, since I started to listen to Akon and Britney Spears.
· What motivates you?
Literally, music motivates me, music is energy to me.
· What’s next for you?
I’m just working on my next Hindi song “Rap Star” I am looking forward to getting back in the studio again before the end of the year, with new material songs.
Connect with me on social accounts – Follow Me
Thank you for Keep Sharing, loving, Supporting me Guys